Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,572 (₨185,553) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)