Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,927 (¥251,514) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (42 minutes ago)