Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,402 (¥409,150) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)