Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,894 (¥252,529) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)