Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00855 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,576 (¥418,536) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)