Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01266 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,133 (₨89,516) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)