Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,064 ($4,389) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 2 hours ago)