Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25651 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,681 (10,452TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)