Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00349 EUR / YER *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,300 (372,666 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (34 minutes ago)