Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,969 (AU$7,098) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)