Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,499 (AU$6,737) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)