Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25949 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,533 (9,762TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)