Cost of living comparison between Adapazarı, Turkey and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26661 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,560 (9,601TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)