Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24155 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,453 (6,016TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)