Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23233 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,093 (4,703TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (37 minutes ago)