Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22001 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,327 (GH₵15,120) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (21 minutes ago)