Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18205 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,026 (GH₵11,127) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)