Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18580 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,007 (GH₵10,803) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (41 minutes ago)