Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,719 (725,780 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)