Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,673 (2,447,537 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (43 minutes ago)