Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,512 (2,072,555 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (39 minutes ago)