Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,717 (2,458,870 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)