Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,421 (1,563,397 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)