Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,218 (2,774,816 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)