Cost of living comparison between Abbotsford, Canada and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,496 (C$6,481) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)