Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,995 (C$5,704) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)