Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13423 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 47% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,499 (kr18,621) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)