Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13429 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 47% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,497 (kr18,598) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (38 minutes ago)