Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13446 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,701 (kr34,965) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)