Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13421 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 43% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,137 (kr30,826) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)