Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00567 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 14% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,171TL (559,472 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)