Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00538 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 17% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,976TL (553,458 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (30 minutes ago)