Cost of living comparison between Zomba, Malawi and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00431 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,125TL (724,981 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)