Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.548 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,248TL (1,667KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)