Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13762 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,645TL (33,752 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)