Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,308TL (¥102,870) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)