Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00836 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 66% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,308TL (754,205 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)