Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 21% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,958TL (1,616,880 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)