Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00265 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 34% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,192TL (1,582,259 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)