Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 31% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,277TL (1,242,017 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (15 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (39 minutes ago)