Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00260 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 28% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,845TL (1,477,861 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)