Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.144 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,403TL (1,400 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)