Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 9% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,282TL (元5,491) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)