Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21972 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 26% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,950TL (17,977 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (36 minutes ago)