Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,045TL (元6,275) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (41 minutes ago)