Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,843 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.277 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,924TL (3,855 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)