Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia vs Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39493 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 17% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,694TL (11,886 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)