Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33722 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,097TL (12,150 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)