Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29203 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,181TL (10,894 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)