Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34803 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,478TL (12,866 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)