Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.901 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,665TL (1,608 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 2 hours ago)