Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,537TL (R$ 3,050) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)