Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06421 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,479TL (руб 54,179) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)