Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06348 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,488TL (руб 54,943) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)