Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00684 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 67% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,013TL (CH$879,463) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)