Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,401TL (€866) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)