Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 46% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,127TL (€1,329) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)