Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 25% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,909TL (8,513,561 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)