Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00038 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 22% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,059TL (8,084,484 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)