Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,276TL (€1,144) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)