Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42903 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,741TL (8,720 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)