Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46314 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,221TL (13,432 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)