Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47071 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,886TL (12,504 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)