Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43868 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,109TL (13,925 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)