Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39878 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,771TL (9,457 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)