Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42576 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,290TL (7,727 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)