Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38262 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,829TL (12,620 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)