Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34397 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,942TL (11,461 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)