Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.475 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 52% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,636TL (€1,029) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)