Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,710TL (€695) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)