Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.780 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 27% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,944TL ($1,308) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)