Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07805 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,512TL (Php57,809) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)