Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07130 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,873TL (Php54,320) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (44 minutes ago)