Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47895 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,334TL (11,138 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (41 minutes ago)