Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07431 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,356TL (руб 45,164) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)