Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,950TL (₩1,839,135) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)