Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,947TL (₩1,566,951) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)