Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,908TL (₩2,148,903) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)