Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05650 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,511TL (₨62,132) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)