Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,396TL (2,271,896 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)