Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,305TL (2,242,050 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)