Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00143 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,674TL (1,870,330 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)