Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,688TL (1,756,439 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)