Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00379 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,221TL (₩1,113,789) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)