Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,494TL (₩1,279,492) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)