Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10362 TRY / THB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,559TL (34,352 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)