Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.172 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,810TL (R$ 3,250) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 2 hours ago)